Friday, November 11, 2011

Complaining

I sat down in my studio with full of creative energy ready to work at 11 p.m. It is about time I put my baby to sleep and have some quiet time on my own. It is a precious and rare opportunity that you get living as a mommy. But right then my eye was caught on one of the chores in my agenda left undone. Someone asked me to translate 5 pages of questions in English. The amount of work would easily cost me about 10 hours. So, I chopped the work in bits, 2 hours of translation per day. As I was doing today's allotment, translating and using my brains, frustration started to rise up in my head because all my golden time was rushing out. By the time I finished it, I was exhausted and all my energy was drained. And, I am still suffering from a headache! Urgh! (This severe headache must have been caused by the frustration I had. I can barely hold my head up.) And, it's too late to do any work. Complaints, commplaints, complaints... 1:27 a.m. to be exact. 1:30, 1:31...



by BOiS






.

No comments:

Post a Comment